Summary of Features and Benefits
Find Markets easily with a fully integrated search function. Search by:
- markets Near Me
- markets Open Today or Open Tomorrow
- market Ratings (as voted by the public)
- market Type ~ Farmers, Craft, Trash and Treasure, general Markets item and more
View individual market details, such as:
- Opening times and dates
- Location ~ including maps
- Description of the market and it’s offerings (coming soon)
- Contact information
- Website link
Add to Favourites – your favourite market or more – easily find the details you want again and again
Share information in Real Time with other market goers within the app:
- Rate each market ~ rate general experience, kid friendliness and disabled access
- Take Photos ~ maybe of those delicious goodies at your favouite stall
- Comment on your experiences – perhaps your interactions with an awesome stall holder
Share your experiences Online
- with your Facebook friends (coming soon)
- with your Twitter community (coming soon)
- with your public Google calendars (coming soon)
Advanced geo-location services from Google to not only pin point where you are and where the markets are but show you how far each market is away from you. Include the smarts to know when a market is open and you have markets that are near you and open now.
Your vote counts. Do you like this market – you get to vote and everyone else gets to see what’s going on. Find the most popular markets. You get to see in real-time what others like you are doing.
Social Alignment with Twitter integration and Facebook integration. Creating a dual directional stream of content coming from you (the App user) and integrating into the most common social media streams. Providing content to keep up-to-date with whats going on in the world. Jump on to Twitter and tweet away, those tweets percolate up into the myMarkets Vic app and are available for all to read and see. The same works with Facebook, add your market as a favourite and followup the Facebook way.
Personalise your experience and share it with others. Add one comment or add a whole lot of comments and the same goes for photos, let others know you think and see. Your experience helps others.
Create a list of your favourite markets and be able to recall your favourites at the touch of button also see how well your favourite markets stack up against the rest of the markets.
Fast and sensible searching. Find markets near you now, find a market that’s on tomorrow or are you in a hurry to get to a market today? How about checking out which are the most popular markets (remember they are voted on by you). Or just cruise through the extensive online listings until you find a market that takes your fancy. Markets are like a great coffee – you have choices.